For our second project, we could use any cut from the cartridge. I used the 3-D frame cut (without the spiderweb portion on the top) using cereal boxes. Again, it's not spooky or Halloween themed, but here it is:
Now remember, our grand prize this month is sponsored by scrapbuck.com - a $20 gift certificate!! All you have to do to be eligible to win is to enter our challenge - the more challenges you enter, the more chances you will have to win!
In honor of Friday the 13th and all things spooky and scary, I will be giving away this stamp set - all you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post - would love it if you were a follower as well. :) The winner will be picked on Tuesday, May 17. Now you're off to Deborah's blog! Thanks again and enjoy the hop!
Here is the hop order in case you get lost along the way:
1. Flaunt It Friday's http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sharon http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
4. Lisa P. http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
5. Corri http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
6. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
7. Celeste http://ccscards.blogspot.com/
10. Deborah www.bugjuiced.blogspot.com
11. Lisa N. http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
12. Mel http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
13. Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/