The cartridge we are flaunting this week is Birthday Bash. For our first project, we are to use the bunny with the present on page 27 of the handbook. Our other project could use any cut from the cartridge - I used a bunch of them!! :)
Here is my bunny tag. I used the bunny on the front and his present on the back. The present swivels on a brad to hide your note!
My next project is a mini album. The paper collection, I guess, was intended to represent birthday celebrations. But, I thought I would like to celebrate everything in this mini album. The pages are the banners cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge, minus the holes. The title is also cut from the same cartridge. Inside are different banners that read "celebrate life", "celebrate love", and "celebrate family". These small banners are cut from the Country Life cartridge.
Now you are off to Corri's blog. Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for stopping by!
Here is the full lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Flaunt It Friday's http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com//
4. Sheandra http://www.lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com/
5. Pam http://simply-pam.blogspot.com/
6. Stacey http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
7. Glenda http://glendascards.blogspot.com/
8. Sharon http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
9. Amanda http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/
10. Celeste http://ccscards.blogspot.com/
11. Carley http://www.the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
12. Jenny K http://kozfam5.blogspot.com/
13. Laurel http://www.blog.littlepeaceofmyheart.com/
14. Corri http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
15. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/